- EHR Direct or Data Submission Vendor (QRDA I or III) - 3/11/16
- Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QRDA III) - 3/11/16
- Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO) Web Interface - 3/11/16
- Qualified Registries (Registry XML) - 3/31/16
- QCDRs (QCDR XML) - 3/31/16
The deadline is 8 pm Eastern on each of the end dates shown above. An Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account is required for these data submission methods.
There is still time for providers to begin and submit via registry. PQRSwizard, a CSMS Affinity Partner, will offer two new PQRS webcast presentations to assist with reporting:
Wrapping Up Your 2015 PQRS Submissions – what you need to know in the final hours
March 11 at 2 pm ET
Registration Link: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1094832
PQRSwizard Live Demo – Individual provider reporting through Individual measures and Measures Groups
March 15 at 4 pm ET
Registration Link: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=1094833
The PQRSwizard support team will be available extended hours 8 am - 8 pm ET M-F during the month of March.