- 2019 Medicare Part B Claims Measure Specifications and Supporting Documents - Provides comprehensive descriptions of the 2019 claims measures for the MIPS Quality performance category.
- 2019 Clinical Quality Measure Specifications and Supporting Documents – Provides comprehensive descriptions of the 2019 clinical quality measures for the MIPS Quality performance category.
- 2019 CMS Web Interface Measure Specifications and Supporting Documents– Provides comprehensive descriptions of the 2019 CMS Web Interface measures for the MIPS Quality performance category.
- 2019 Cross-Cutting Quality Measures – Provides a list of 2019 cross-cutting Quality measures that are broadly applicable to all clinicians regardless of their specialty.
- 2019 Quality Measure Benchmarks – Lists and explains 2019 benchmarks used to assess performance in the Quality performance category.
- 2019 Promoting Interoperability Measure Specifications – Provides a detailed overview of the requirements for the 2019 Promoting Interoperability performance category objectives and measures.
- 2019 Cost Measure Code Lists – Details the cost measure code lists for each of the 8 episode-based cost measures that are new for the Cost performance category in 2019.
- 2019 Cost Measure Information Forms - Details the measure methodology for each of the 8 episode-based cost measures that are new for the Cost performance category in 2019 and provides an overview of the 2019 TPCC and MSPB cost measures that were established for the Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) in 2018.
- 2019 Merit-based Incentive Payment System (MIPS): Summary of Cost Measures - Provides a summary of cost measures in relation to MIPS.
- 2019 Improvement Activities Inventory – Provides a complete list of the 2019 improvement activities and includes descriptions for each.
- 2019 Qualified Clinical Data Registries (QCDRs) and Qualified Registries Qualified Postings – Includes the list of CMS-approved QCDRs and Qualified Registries for MIPS in 2019, and the performance categories and measures they support.
- 2019 MIPS Participation and Eligibility Fact Sheet – Provides an overview of the eligibility criteria for participating in MIPS in 2019.
- 2019 Quality Performance Category Fact Sheet – Discusses the MIPS Quality performance category and includes an overview of quality measures and how to collect and submit quality data.
- 2019 Cost Performance Category Fact Sheet – Discusses the MIPS Cost performance category and provides details on the Total Per Capita Costs for All Attributed Beneficiaries measure (TPCC) and the Medicare Spending Per Beneficiary measure (MSPB), as well as the eight new episode-based measures.
For More Information:
- Visit the Quality Payment Program Resource Library for more Quality Payment Program resources.
- Go to the Quality Payment Program website to check your participation status, explore measures, and review guidance on MIPS, APMs, what to report, and more.